Bachelor’s degree with a marked multidisciplinary content that provides graduates with the appropriate training to tackle environmental problems from various fields of knowledge, such as knowing and understanding the physical, chemical and biological basis related to the environment and its technological processes, the different aspects of the planning, management, valuation and conservation of natural resources, as well as the analysis of the exploitation of environmental resources in a context of sustainable development and its relationship with the climate and global change.
Main specialization line
- Water management
Atmospheric Processes and Climate
Academic, scientific and professional interest
Only bachelor degree in the University System of Galicia.
Training itineraries shared with Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering and Food Science and Technology that offer the possibility of obtaining two undergraduate degrees in related areas of knowledge by combining subjects.
- Environmental quality management systems in companies and organizations
- Environmental management in the Public Administration
- Consulting and environmental impact assessment
- Environmental audit
- Industrial environmental technology
- Gardening, territory planning and landscaping
- Training and environmental education
- Management of the natural environment
- Technician, expert, specialist in advanced water treatment.
- Environmental operator
- Natural Environment Technician
- Quality, safety and environmental control technician
- Technical specialist in environmental impact
- Technician in management and control of air pollution
- Technician, expert, specialist in circular economy