The main objective is to sign collaboration agreements with five prestigious institutions from Europe, Northern America, Asia and South America together with other additional partners with a view to attracting as many prospective candidates as possible to the PhD Programme at the Water Campus, setting up exchange programs for PhD students and researchers and opening up major opportunities for research collaboration.
- To increase the number of Master’s Degree students and researchers undertaking PhD studies at the Water Campus.
- To increase the number of Master’s Degree students and researchers on teaching and research stays at foreign institutions.
- To increase the number of publications in scientific journals with an international impact.
- To raise the international visibility of the Water Campus..
To strengthen cooperation and ties with leading international research bodies resulting in:
- Improved opportunities to set up research project consortia.
- A more competitive PhD programme including international experience.
- Improved opportunities for researchers.